Wednesday, April 14, 2010

April 18th Topic Entry


One of my favorite topics for EDM 310 was actually the blogging. At first I did not enjoy it and thought it would be a bother each week. And while I don't particularly enjoy all of the comments for kids and classmates, I do enjoy the one for teachers. I find that I can learn alot by going to the different websites and viewing the various styles and ways of other teachers. I hate to keep going back to this, but, with my current students I can't do alot of web activities. I believe I can use blogging this summer. I plan on setting up the students and controlling their passwords and letting them post that way. With close supervision they will be able to create blogs and be successful in writing.



I have learned several things in the class and have met some wonderful future teachers. I believe everyone has to become technologically literate or they won't even be able to bank in the future. Or work new cell phone. So this class has helped prepare me to be a better teacher and survive in a technologically advanced world.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't enjoy the blogging at first either, i didn't really see the point in it. But as the semester progressed I started to realize what a valuable tool it could be in teaching.

    ReplyDelete