Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My PLN Post #2

My PLN will continue to grow as I learn new techniques and applications. Since my last post I have Skyped, completed numerous Blog entries and used Google Earth, which was a challenge. Timetoast was a great application that I can really see using in my classroom. My network will include teachers and contacts that meet during conferences and workshops. I recently toured Hope Academy which is located in Talledega, AL. It is a school/residential facility very similar to where I work. The main difference being they have a private school license. Their website is www.phfc.org.

I know now that there are sites available to me for new ideas in the area of technology. I can access these sites to keepmy students engaged and challenged. This is going to help all of my students when they do transistion back to the public school setting and attend the schools that are equipped with the latest technology and applictions.

No comments:

Post a Comment