Monday, April 5, 2010

Dr Seuss Rocks

I believe it is important for students to post their blogs so that they can get extra exposure to technology and get comfortable with communicatiing with others online. They can get an early start with technololgy and all that it includes. I think that to reach more people throughout the world you have to be technologically literate. If you aren't you will be left out in work and play. You won't know what anyone is talking about. As shown in Dear Kaia, http://is.gd/3WSzD, start early and learn as much as you can. It helps when you have parents that help and become involved in a students academic life.

As for a teacher being literate in technology, I thought that the Dr Seuss video was great. And so correct.
(Wrote this a week ago and forgot I had it in draft, so here it is. Sorry it's late. Thank you Heather for the notice.)

2 comments:

  1. Giving kids an early start to technology will be insurmountably beneficial to their future. It's good to see you're on the ball with your blog posts. I wish I could say the same. ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome for the notice ;P

    ReplyDelete