Saturday, February 13, 2010

My thoughts on "Creating Digital Video Reflections"

I just watched "Creating Digital Video Reflections". This is something I can really use in my classroom. My students are not the best writers in the world but sure can talk. They are also some of the biggest showoffs I have ever taught. They would love to post in any form or fashion. I can see limitless ways for them to let me know what they understand or don't in any given subject. They are very verbal and would much rather do a video than a writing assignment. What a great way to let the students think through an assignment and give me feedback on what they know.

1 comment:

  1. Another choice is the site Vocaroo.com where your students can leave audio reflections that can be quickly posted onto your blog. It takes less equipment since you only need a microphone and it is somewhat easier to have your students do since they only have to push the start/stop button.

    BTW thanks for the commment on my post.

    ReplyDelete